I skipped my run today. I don't know what is going on, but I just was not feeling it and I didn't know how to fit it in. At one point I was going to put on my running clothes, but I didn't even have the energy....hmmm....I have a 6 am run planned for tomorrow. As much as I don't want to get up, I know if I don't do it, I won't. It's weird 6 months ago I would have run at 9 pm if I had too and right now I am just like "Nope!" I am hoping that my body will "Get in gear" after the kids are out of school and I have my summer routine. Fingers crossed or else Chicago and Richmond aren't going to go very well!
Anything inspiring for me to get back on track?? Is anyone else feeling a little crazy with the end of school???
I missed my run today, too. I totally forgot that I even had a schedule to follow until around 8pm tonight...and we were already curled up on the couch watching a chick flick. Whoops.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you commented on my blog so I could find you. We're (practically!) neighbors. My "baby" starts Kindergarten next year, too. And I likewise need to figure out what I want to do with my life. Siiggghhhh.... Hang in there with running. I'm sure your mojo will be back soon!
ReplyDeleteHow can Izzie be going to kindergarten??? When I started thinking about what I was going to do with my life when Will was in kindergarten...we had another baby! You don't have to figure it out right now...enjoy your time next year when they're all in school..you've deserved it! xoxo
ReplyDeleteThe end of school doesn't phase me, but now that our weather is slowly changing I have been feeling just totally stressed! So much to do, such little time. I skipped all weekend runs this weekend - and loved it!
ReplyDeleteGood luck surviving the summer break!