Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Is it Outside or Inside

My plan calls for 3 miles today, but typically I do 4 or 5. I am not good at only running 3 miles. I don't seem to get the Runner's High from 3 miles. I guess it is kind of like drugs, once you start you need more and more. My dilemma is should I wait for my husband to get home from Colorado? or just hop on my treadmill? Now typically Trav will get off of the plane and stop and check his email and do some work and then get home at his "normal" time which is 6 pm. I am hoping today he will miss us so much (hahaha) that he will rush right home to see the kids. Right? Isn't that what most Dad's do? I called him out on FB so I am hoping that will work to my running advantage. If not I will hop on the old Mill and get my workout done.
We are officially done with Lacrosse. We do have a tournament this weekend, but practices this week are optional. Homework seems to be wrapping up too. My 4th grader has a book project due Thursday and then he is done. The last 2 weeks of school are so painful. I am so curious what they really do?? Thoughts?? My 5th grader is working on a volcano in Science she told me. She then said we should do one at home. Hmmmm.....can that be done outside??
Well of to ponder my inside vs. outside. What is your workout today??

4 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about the 3 vs 4. Somehow 4 feels more like a "real" run

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now 3 is my long, and I so badly want to just get to 5!

    Today my workout might be mowing my lawn. (Trust me, that alone is quite a work out for me right now!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad we are done with school and sports. Life just got a little more free...although I still feel like we're busy busy busy :-)

    Today I'm running 6-8. Guess I should quit reading blogs and go get a little fuel in my tummy if I'm gonna get 'er done.

    ReplyDelete