Sunday, June 26, 2011

What's That, my 200th Post...

Tonight is my 200th post. I wish that I had some awesome running post planned for you, but unfortunately I don't. I had a busy weekend of driving 2 peanuts to meet my parents and today a day of trying to do end of the year school organizing, peppered in with some resting and gearing up for the next 10 weeks. Summer vacation is officially here. It is time for early morning runs and sitting by the pool. A fun week in PA is planned as well as a week at the Cape. 4th of July will be spent in Maine. I am running the LL Bean 4th of July 10K. I am excited because this is a race that my parents used to run every year. Oh, and did I mention I was running Beach to Beacon and the Falmouth Road Race. Throw in some camps and a little bit of Pop Warner football and I think that we will be plenty busy. Happy Summer!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounding like a sweet summer to me! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a busy summer vacation!

    Where in PA? I'm in PA drop me an email.

    ReplyDelete