Wednesday, June 15, 2011

We Have the Fever

Bruins fever has hit the Warren House. My kids are crazy, my husband is crazy, even the dog is crazy. Tonight is game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals. First let me say we would be considered Pink Hats by most accounts. ( a pink hat is someone who jumps on the bandwagon and really does not know much about the sport they are cheering for.) My husband is begging to differ because he says he watches hockey all season. (Maybe?) My last hockey experience was watching the Bruins play in the playoffs 13 years ago. (I think it was 13 years ago). Anyway....everyone is excited, the game has started and I am watching DC Cupcakes with Izzie. I am to nervous to watch the game. Go B's!!
11 Mile run in the books today. I ran with Gail, one of my running besties who is suffering from Plantar Fasciitis. Can you say painful? As someone that has suffered with PF twice, I know the feeling. When we were trying to figure out how it happened she realized that she had run 130 miles the month of May and probably needed new shoes:( Fingers crossed for quick healing as we are training for Chicago together.
Okay quick update Ben (age 9) has just been kicked out of the Bruins room for talking to much. Obviously they need me downstairs to keep the peace. Happy Wednesday!!!

5 comments:

  1. It is total madness here too. I don't even like hockey! Maybe I'll just come up and jump off your diving board again! xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're pretty much pink hats when it comes to the Bruins, too; however, it's great when any Boston sports team wins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah we are totally pink hats here!!! My hubby only watches the playoffs! We'll take the win though and wear our black and gold!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you Boston fans! Very cool that they won after such a long drought (although I think most Canadians would beg to differ!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy to not have had to watch the hockey! My ex boyfriend was a MAJOR hockey fan. I would have to make him windows and doors closed during hockey games because he would yell so loud at the tv - with a very dirty mouth. I didn't want to frighten the neighbors!

    ReplyDelete