1. In 25 hours it will officially be summer vacation for my kiddos. While Iz was done last week and Siri was done on Wednesday, the boys' are officially done tomorrow. For Ben it is his last day at the elementary school in our town as 5th grade goes to the middle school. Ben will be attending private school in Nashua next year. I am just not comfortable with my 5th grader at the Middle School with 8th graders. We made the same decision for Siri and she loves her school so we are excited for Ben too. (P.S....Ben is not happy for the record.)
2. Last year the kids and I made a huge list of all of the things that we wanted to do in the summer. It was fun to make the list and we did accomplish some things, but not all. I think that we will do that tomorrow night.
3. Week 3 of Marathon training is going pretty well. The humidity has been some what brutal here. I feel it is hard to catch my breath sometimes, but I have always been that girl who it takes about 2 miles to get into a run. I think that it will just take time to settle in. Plus, I need the heat and humidity training. Word on the street is that Chicago can be brutal in October. Thank goodness it is FLAT!
Happy Thursday everyone!! Are all of your kids out of school yet??
I love the idea of making a list of summer ideas - I think we may have to do that today! Cam graduated from middle school yesterday - yikes!
ReplyDeleteenjoy your summer vacation!
ReplyDelete