
1./ What do you do when you have done something to your hip that you can't explain? You know hip pain that equals pressure in your quad when you walk on it? Well, if you are me you get stressed. What do you do when you are stressed? Hmmmm....you decide to make cupcakes with Izzie and her friend Emma and then eat 2 of them. Yes, that is what I did. And now I am more stressed because I know that I am not running today. Aaaarrrrgggghhhhh.......I did make an appointment with the Sports Medicine MD in the am. Please just let it be a week of rest. Please, please, please.....
2./ Andy is home sick with me today. He had a horrible cough and a low grade fever this am. Believe me, it crossed my mind to send him, but then I looked at him and knew that I couldn't. Don't worry he is feeling better. He just scarfed down a cupcake.
3./ What happens when you realize that your husband is leaving on Saturday and essentially gone for the next 10 days? You start to get really stressed, in fact eating another cupcake crosses your mind, but you stop yourself before you cross the line. You start putting things into perspective and realize that it will be okay. That he does this 6 months out of the year and I always handle myself fine. I think that as the kids' get older, it gets harder. More homework, more activities and then I appreciate my husband more and more. So wish me luck.
Hope the hip pain is nothing. Cupcakes sound like they should make it better to me.
ReplyDeleteReally, cupcakes are the key to happiness! If there was any doubt, this just proved it!
ReplyDeleteHope all heals up with everyone soon!
Sorry that you are stressed... those cupcakes sure do look yummy! I got a small kitchen thing that makes just 8 smallish cupcakes at a time... really helps me out when I would normally bake and eat them all myself!
ReplyDelete10 days! Let me know if you need anything!! Seriously...I love me some cupcakes! Recently got a recipe for cupcake cookies that I'm dying to try! Hope you get some good news about your hip.
ReplyDeleteHope the hip is nothing. You can send cupcakes my way... ;o)
ReplyDeleteI'm not a fan of my husband traveling. Thankfully, he seems to travel less and less each year...