So anyway as I am packing and getting more achy. I am wondering if I am anxious? Our favorite overnight sitter is coming. She is one of the few people we trust to give the big kids' their meds and take care of the puppy. She will also do stuff with them that I don't always love doing, you know swimming, Chuck E Cheese, the movies. It will be a break for them too. I guess I am also a little sad that Izzie keeps asking me when Lauren is coming and I am leaving. So silly my behavior. Instead of being excited I am feeling sad. Maybe I have totally lost it.
On another note I did not run today and I think that I might give myself tomorrow off too. My right knee hurts a bit as well as my glute for some reason. I am struggling with not bringing my stuff because what if I want to run, but at the same time I think that my body is asking for some time off. I pushed hard before the New Year to get to a 1000 miles and I am now wondering if I was a little hard on my body.
I am off. Excited for my weekend, of course a bit anxious, but that is who I am. Hopefully it all goes well.
Have a great weekend - maybe getting away is just what you need to avoid getting sick!
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a fabulous time! I've never been to Maine, but always wanted to visit. It looks really pretty!
ReplyDelete