Happy Weekend everyone!
Saturday, January 29, 2011
Back Away for the Ice Cream
So, I don't know what is going on, but I have been eating like it is going out of style. Not only have I been eating, but I really have not been healthy eating. If I can shove it in my mouth I put it in. What you kids want a brownie sundae? Sure, why not? And you know what I am going to have one too? Pizza three times this week? Sure, and maybe I will eat 3 slices too. I can't STOP. My friend thinks that I am depressed from not running so I am eating. Hmmmm....maybe she is right. Or maybe I don't have any self control. Who knows, but back away kids .....Mama is getting the first brownie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just let it go. Travis has been traveling right? That'll do it right there. Give yourself a break. You'll get back on it soon. I wish I could have a brownie sundae with you!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteI just had a ton of tortellini and garlic bread. The look on my mom's face when 30 minutes later I told her I was hungry was just priceless!
ReplyDeleteIn my case though, I blame it on the nine mile run I just did.
Enjoy the brownie!!
It may be the season too! Winter always ramps up my appetite!
ReplyDeleteHey! I am feeling the same way! I have been eating like a horse (do horses eat a lot?)
ReplyDeleteI ate half of a large vegan pizza on Sunday with breadsticks and then the next morning I ate a huge bagel with peanut butter and went out for thai food about an hour later. ???
Sick people usually don't have an appetite, so clearly I am the exception to the rule.
If you want that brownie, eat that brownie! These food cravings don't last forever. (Thank goodness!)
I've been having the same problem. I think it's because my body wants to hibernate - I think bears have the right idea. How is your hip?
ReplyDelete