Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Party's Over

My kids' had another snow day today. Siri had two last week and the boys had one. Add on the MLK holiday yesterday and my kids have spent a lot of quality time together in the past week. I think that they have had enough of each other. What started out as a nice day...has slowly turned into "I can't stand you!" "You are a loser!" and door slamming. Travis left 20 minutes ago to get pizza at the local market and is still not back. (it is less than a mile away) I am beginning to think he is not coming back. Would he leave me with these 4 at 5:15 pm at the end of a snow day with no pizza? I am hoping not.
I did get my 9 mile run in today. It felt good. At first I was not so sure, I had pulling in my butt and it seemed to be working on my knee causing my gait to be funny, but once I hit a mile and picked up the pace a bit it worked itself out. (I am feeling it a bit now while I sit on the couch.) In the end though I needed it due to....you guessed it the snow day.
Oh good, Travis is back. I am hoping that he has some great story to tell as to why it took so long, but something tells me that he ran into someone and started talking. That is always what happens.

4 comments:

  1. Next time ... YOU go get the pizza! You can give yourself a nice little break from the "loving" siblings! ;)

    Nine miles - NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he came back. he stopped by his mom's to wish her a happy birthday:) i guess i can't be to bitter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom's birthday - okay, yeah, good son. He's off the hook!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, that's a lot of snow days. I can't believe this New England winter. Crazy! Here's hoping they are back in school tomorrow and the knee/butt pain stops.

    ReplyDelete