Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow Day/Rest Day

Today was supposed to be my long run day, 13 miles to get on the books, but last night school was cancelled and today we received 16 inches of snow. There is snow every where. Poor Izzie could not even walk in the yard it was so deep. All of the Invisible Fence flags are covered with snow and until 2 pm today I could not even get my car out of the driveway. Travis worked from home (yuk) and turned our bedroom into his home office, taking phone calls, working on his computer and not really letting me on my treadmill. Finally, after 3 full meals, snow clothes in the dryer one to many times and a shower I decided to sit down or rather get in my bed. I couldn't even muster the energy to get on the treadmill and decided to push my run off until tomorrow. I am saying a prayer that they are all in school on time. Please keep your fingers crossed for me...I don't know if I can take everyone home again.

4 comments:

  1. We barely had anything and got a 2 hour delay... you get 16 inches and expect to go to school the next day... WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the run tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had the day off too....only it rained most of the day! Ooops! Good luck getting in your long run today!

    ReplyDelete