If I may just go off course for a minute I would like to comment on a post/comment that I read on another blogger's board today. Someone had written something quite nasty under anonymous. IT was hurtful and mean spirited and while she says it won't bring her down I can only assume that for a minute, an hour that it did. When you blog you are putting your thoughts, feelings, emotions on "paper" for others to read. If you don't like what someone has to say, then don't write anything. If you feel that they are not your style, then don't follow them. It is really quite easy. But, DO NOT write comments to be mean. It is really not right.
On that note.....GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!
omw. wow. that's so harsh. I know a blogger who I love dearly who stepped away from blogging for a while because of a nasty comment. It was so sad.
ReplyDeleteOh, and yea, that sucks about being sick on your romantic weekend.
I am so sorry that you were sick. I haven't ever been away with my husband going on 8 years now.. and I cannot even imagine!
ReplyDelete"Anonymous" is always such a cop out - especially if your point is to be mean. I had an anonymous comment once ... and instead of let it bug me I posted it in a blog entry of its own. But then I knew it was either my psycho stalker or his friend. Since then the blog address had to change and all that. But yeah, writing just to be mean is pretty freaking sad.
ReplyDeletesorry you were sick! hope you're feeling 10 times better! i seem to have caught something myself :(
ReplyDeletei hate mean people!