2. My hip has been bothering me all week. I have a weird right hip. This pain started last year when I took my FIT class that I am taking again and then it went away after I stopped. I am going to give running a whirl today and if I have to quit the FIT class I will. I can do other cross training things instead.
3. It is beautiful here. If I was better with a camera I would photograph it for you, but it is white and crisp and cold. The backyard has not even been touched in some spots and it is sparkly like diamonds. We had 14 inches of snow yesterday. It snowed all day....I am hoping for some melting though. I get over the beauty pretty quickly.
It is beautiful today, isn't it? I saw two people jogging by with little lights on their heads early this morning and thought it might be you!
ReplyDeleteSparkly snow is the best! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteOoh, I love the sparkling snow. Sadly it never lasts around here very long when we are lucky enough to get any snow at all.
ReplyDelete