Andy's first lost tooth. He pulled it out at dinner.It's official...I have a March healing plan thanks to a good running buddy who also has a March plan. I am about to become best friends with Tony Horton and his workout crew, hit the pool and even a bike if possible. This is going to be my March. I also will be going to PT once a week and the Chiro twice a week.
I have to admit Sunday night when I could not even walk there were tears shed. What about my 2 upcoming races, what if something is broken, what if, what if, what if, but finally I knew that I had to go a different route so that I can run my races in May, in June and finally get ready for Chicago and the Richmond Marathon. (Did I mention that the Richmond Marathon is the friendliest in the country according to Runner's World?) I have a big year planned and getting strong and cross training is just what I need.
Lastly, today we are going into Boston. It is the last day of February break here. While I was gone for part of it we actually have had a really nice week. The most exciting thing....Andy lost his first tooth (he's 6). The beauty...he pulled it out himself. I don't know about you, but I have never pulled any of my kids' teeth out. It stresses me out and grosses me out. If T. is not home then I bring them down to my FIL and he has a special dental floss trick that he uses. The kids' think it is magic. I do too, because it means I don't have to do it:)
Happy Friday!
Wow, the first lost tooth! Exciting! Josh's teeth are holding strong - no signs of wiggling yet.
ReplyDeleteYeesh, I'm tired just reading about your training plan. You are a woman on a mission, that's for sure!
You'll get there...I know it!
ReplyDeleteMy nieces are the kinds of kids who let their wiggly teeth dangle to the bitter end. It grosses me out! I keep telling them I am going to pin them down and just pull them out!
We're totally in the tooth losing stage here at our house. The tooth fairy is seriously facing some financial damage :D
ReplyDeleteBrock hasn't lost his first one yet. It is growing behind it and it is loose, but he won't let me help him ... he is scared of blood.
ReplyDeleteI think many of the fellows in the P90X videos are hott... not to mention some of the chicks!