Tuesday, March 22, 2011

They Have Fireants....

This morning before getting up my husband asked my schedule for the day....I told him I didn't know as I was hit with a gross stomach bug yesterday afternoon and was not quite feeling myself. I told him that part of me just wanted to hop on my treadmill but, my hip hurt a bit this am. He then asked if I even remembered when I hurt my hip......uhhhhh duhhhh of course I do, "it was the 2nd Wednesday in January when Gail and I ran in the snow, I felt it at about mile 5, but kept going until 10." I then went on to say, "If we lived in a warmer climate this wouldn't have happened because I would not be dealing with snow and slipping." "hmmmm......but they have fireants." I am still laughing, have been laughing all day and my running besties have been laughing. I guess it is the little things. Happy Tuesday!

5 comments:

  1. Classic!!! Happy Tuesday to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fireants are horrible! But so is the snow and ice so it's a toss up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'd take the ants over the snow! Great little story there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We don't have fire ants in MD... but that is pretty funny!

    ReplyDelete