So now for a bike. I should probably start by telling you I did own a road bike and sold it because I never rode it....now of course I am kicking myself and my husband is probably going to kick me too. My first step is to get fitted, which is my plan and then go from there. We still have a lot of snow and ice on the ground so I would not be able to ride outside right now anyway. I also am not working with a big budget so I have to find something that is good for what I am doing in the right price range.
Anywho....Swimming, Spinning and P90x on the docket for this week. What is everyone else's plans for the week?
Happy Sunday!
Hooray for triathlon! You're going to love it!
ReplyDeleteI opted for a duathlon...hoping to do my first in Bourne over the Memorial Day weekend. I'm not so sure about swimming that close to people...not a super great swimmer.
ReplyDeleteIt's a great complement to running. May never be your first love (it's not mine) but it does enhance running. Enjoy the shopping!
ReplyDelete