Sunday, March 13, 2011
Spring in New England
Spring is springing here in New England and can I tell you.....it's kind of gross. This honestly is my least favorite time. Yes, it is getting a little bit warmer (think 40's maybe 50 if we are lucky), but it is gross. The snow that at one time was a pretty pristine white is now brown even black in some spots. There is water everywhere from the daily melt and with the melt equals mud which is the most horrible smell. (think barn smell.....Although my 10 year old horse girl thinks it smells great.) I am ready for May....I am ready to put my running skirt on and my tank top and take off running. I am tired of wearing a coat when I go out and still putting on mittens every once in a while. So....now to just make it through March and maybe April and May will be here. Hopefully I can keep my sanity. Happy Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hoping it's running skirt weather soon!!
ReplyDeleteWe turned our AC on today?!? :(
I agree...not crazy about spring in NH.
ReplyDeleteI'm with you there, woman, I cannot wait to put on a tanktop and shorts!! Melting snow also is no good.
ReplyDeleteBTW I'm your newest follower! Cheers!
*regarding your commment on my blog* I don't know how to sell things on Etsy, but I would be happy to make one for your daughter. You can email me if you really are interested. littlebit1226@gmail.com!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!!!