1. There she is. My new baby. A 2010 Trek 1.2, she is black and aqua. We have some names chosen. I was a little thrown off guard when my 10 year old told me that "Ebony" was a real sexy name? I liked the name too, but I am a little worried about the term SEXY. These kids know A LOT.2. Ebony is going to be a complement to my running. I am not giving up running to be a biker by any means. Running is my true boyfriend, my bike is going to be my therapist, helping me out through a bad time. Hopefully I will grow to love it, but it won't take over. (Although Rob who fitted me for my bike said he thought he could convert me, insert eye roll here).
3. Of course I got her home at 6 pm last night, so I couldn't really take her for a spin. Now it is raining here and is supposed to rain tomorrow too. Looking like my first ride will be on Saturday, something short. Have I mentioned I am a little afraid of hills. I am trying to find a flat area to ride so I can get used to changing gears etc....
Happy Thursday....any races etc... coming up?
3.
youre gonna love that bike. i have a 2009 1.5, and my hubs has the 1.2. congrats (love the name!)
ReplyDeleteEbony.... we need to plan a date with OC and Frostbite.
ReplyDeleteLove, Athena
what a great bike...and love the name.
ReplyDelete