Thursday, March 31, 2011

Three Things Thursday.....Rambling Edition

1. It is snowing here, 6-10 inches on the docket and probably no school tomorrow. I will leave it at that.
2. Tonight I went to a running symposium called Runner to Runner at Exeter Hospital. They spoke about injuries, training, diet and then they broke everyone out into groups. I went to the podiatrist's group because I wanted to hear about Plantar Fasciatis. He answered questions while he analyzed everyone's gait. When it was my turn I did the runway walk and then he called people over to look at my gait. I was a bit nervous, I always thought I was neutral, right? "This my friends is a perfect neutral gait and a perfect foot. Please walk again so people can see." Unbelievable. I was actually feeling a little cool when I walked in the door and informed my husband of my "perfect feet." He didn't seem to interested.
3. I am running a 5K on Sunday. I was supposed to run the Great Bay Half Marathon, but instead switched my entry to the 5K due to the fact that I have not been training due to injury. I am definitely a little down, but I am sure I will get over it. My plan is to find my besties at the end and run them in.
Wish me luck I am painting my bathroom tomorrow. Not a great painter, but it will be a good project.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for perfect feet ;)
    It is snowing here in Anchorage too. I woke up this morning and my day was shattered because of the white powdery stuff falling from the sky...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are PERFECT!!
    That's too funny. I had that same kind of thing happen in the pool this year. The coach called me out and I immediately got nervous...and then he said I look "natural" in the pool. YA BABY!! I'm a natural born swimmer. I just feel like a hippo in the water, but apparently I look pretty good doing what I do. I'll take it!

    ReplyDelete