Monday, November 15, 2010

And Another Week Begins....

Oh Monday....When I was younger I hated Mondays, now I love them. All 4 of my kids are in school on Mondays. I usually have a good run on Mondays and I go grocery shopping sans kiddos, which I love. 4 kids and the grocery store usually don't mix. It seems like this time of year gets extremely crazy. Siri has two projects due, (anyone for a 3D project regarding the Circulatory System), Ben has a project due, Andy, well he has nothing due and I am scheduled to bake Apple Pies on Tuesday at Izzie's school for our fall fundraiser. I was supposed to do Wednesday, but changed it because Wednesday is my longer run day. It is official, I am ADDICTED.
I have stopped rehashing the marathon at this point, but when anyone asks me about it, I get a big grin on my face....it is finally settled that I am a Marathoner (is that a word). I don't know if that is my favorite distance, I have a soft spot for 10 K's, but I am definitely training for another one and may have just put another one on the books. I am definitely a goal oriented runner. Maybe one day I will be just a fun runner, but for now I have to have something to train for.
Well, I am off for a 5 mile jaunt around Milford. This is my farthest distance since last week. Hopefully my legs are ready.

2 comments:

  1. Have fun grocery shopping on your own...love going on my own! Hope your run goes well. What marathon di dyou sign up for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I remember those apple pie days! Way to go Travis!! Man..Steve and I have become WAAAAY to lazy. We blame it on the baby. :)

    ReplyDelete