I got that same skirt... rock it girl and I will be stalking you as soon as you post your bib!
maybe I'll start running just so I can wear cute stuff like that. Why do you think I play tennis? :) Good luck and yeah for photos!! xoxo
your skirt is REALLY cute! I want to see that top though. Seems like there's something written on it =)
That skirt is the cutest skirt EVER!!!
I got that same skirt... rock it girl and I will be stalking you as soon as you post your bib!
ReplyDeletemaybe I'll start running just so I can wear cute stuff like that. Why do you think I play tennis? :) Good luck and yeah for photos!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteyour skirt is REALLY cute! I want to see that top though. Seems like there's something written on it =)
ReplyDeleteThat skirt is the cutest skirt EVER!!!
ReplyDelete