Now on a happy note my sister in law had her baby this morning. Her name is Tatum and she is absolutely, positively gorgeous! I am so thrilled for Amy and Kelsey. They had 3 boys ages 5, 4 and 2 and finally got that girl. I am now the lucky Aunt of 11 nieces and nephews. I think that Christmas is going to be crazy this year.
Monday, November 29, 2010
My 100th Post
Today is my 100th post. It was supposed to be this great post about my great run today with my running friends and how great I felt and how I was looking forward to starting my training for my next race...unfortunately it is not how the day played out. I was awake all night with a sick 4 year old, then woke up late this morning. I had to get the 3 big kids to school and then Izzie off to the MD where they told me that she has a virus. (Really....a virus, did I just waste a copay for that) I then came home and spent the day unpacking from Thanksgiving while listening to Izzie cough up both her right and left lung. Then the afternoon of driving began....when I finally got home at 6:15 the idea of running made me want to cry. Instead I took a shower, helped with homework and am now in bed. Why is it that a sick child can totally throw you off? You would swear that I went from organized super woman to woe is me can't get out of my way 5 year old girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations on your 100th post! Sorry you didn't get to run and sorry to hear that your little one is sick. I hope tomorrow is better for you both!
ReplyDeleteWow! you have 11 nieces & nephews? yep, You are definitely going to have an exciting Christmas!
Congrats on your 100th Post!!!!! I've had a less than productive day too. Congrats on being a new Aunt.
ReplyDeleteYay for the new niece! I hope your little 5 year old is feeling better now... and we all have unplanned REST days... just chalk it up as that.
ReplyDelete:( on the virus.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the birth of Tatum.
Yay for 100 posts! Hope your little one is better soon. Wow, 11 nieces and nephews...that will be a crazy Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI feel your pain. We've all been sick here and I've been stuck in the house for days. Hang in there! You will get out running again soon! And congrats on your new niece!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the new little niece! How fun to have a new little girl to ooh and aah over at Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI love the name Tatum. Uggh, being sick and having sick kids is sooo hard! Definitely makes the work load seem double.
ReplyDeleteCongrat's on the new baby! And for your 100th post..keep writing !! xoxo
ReplyDelete