Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It's Almost Here

Today is Wednesday, my marathon is on Sunday. We did a 3 mile run today and it felt good. We ran a little bit fast because it was so cooooolllllddddd, 25 degrees in my car. I said that we could count it as our last speed work out:) After our run we talked about our plan, what we are bringing, what time we are picking up our numbers etc...That started to make things a little more real and then I started to get a little scared. I feel like I have that Tom Petty song stuck in my head, "the waiting is the hardest part, lalalalala. It is hard to wait, I just want to do it, but I know that my body needs a couple of more days to rest and be ready. The good thing that we figured out this morning, the time falls back on Sunday am, so we will get an extra hour of sleep, that is if we sleep.
On another note, I bought a new camera on Friday so that I could post pictures. I downloaded the software etc...turns out my husband has to fix something because it is a Nikon and they have some other JPG thingy, mabob. So pictures will be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment