FRED1. This time of year starts to stress me out which means that I start to eat more. I never thought of myself as a stress or emotional eater but, I am figuring out that I am. I just want easy, I don't want to make a mess of the kitchen because I hate cleaning it up, but I need to feed my children something other than scrambled eggs and chicken. I am trying to keep a food diary, but that does not seem to help. Last year to help jump start my weight loss I went to Jenny Craig and did great so I am considering going back during the holidays.
2. Siri just finished her 2nd project that she had due last night. She and her "Bumpa" created a skeleton with a heart in the middle and pipe cleaners for arteries and veins. The project was to do a 3D model of the Circulatory System. It then needs to be presented in class. In case you are wondering she is in 5th grade. I thought that it was pretty intense, but she loved doing it and learned a lot so who am I to complain. Pretty good for my little cherub with ADHD.
3. I am starting my National Marathon training plan the first week in December. (Thanks T). I don't know if I am quite ready to jump back on the horse so quickly, but I am dedicated to training and to cut about 15 minutes off of my PR. Wish me luck!
Good luck starting to train for the next - you didn't get much of a break! I understand the issues with eating this time of year - I think many of us can relate!
ReplyDeleteI'm starting my healthy eating plan now too. I don't need an extra since I am a major stress, and boredom eater.
ReplyDeleteGood luck on your training plan. Maybe i should see if T can hook me up too. I'm keeping my fingers crossed on also getting to go to the National Marathon.
That is quite the project for a 5th grade class. Heck I never did anything remotely close to that through all of my schooling. She's gonna be a smarty pants! :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your marathon training. It is coming up fast! I think that is the same week I start training for the Princess 1/2 actually - and while I'm excited I'm also a little petrified!