Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Funny Thoughts

As I was getting ready this morning I started laughing to myself. My friend Gail said while we were running, "if we run the marathon as fast as we ran the Devil's Chase this weekend, we will finish in 3:40." We started laughing of course and my friend Michelle replied, "I can't run that fast for 26 miles." Now, when I was in the shower I started thinking about this, Imagine....if we run it in 3:40 we will qualify for Boston. Hmmmm, just thinkin.....

4 comments:

  1. so sorry about the spreadsheet, should be working now! yeahh love that you posted the button!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you'll never know girl...maybe not during this race....but in the future =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is funny!!My friend and I had the same conversation one day when we were running a Half Marathon. Our first mile we were flying- we looked at our watch and said "We Boston qualified for one mile". For sure can not keep that pace up for 26.2 miles ( well not right now). Surely is on the Bucket list, but not sure that one will ever be fulfilled.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Love it! You two sound like me & T.

    ReplyDelete